Student traineeships are an important part of the study at the Department of Economic and Managerial studies. Students can choose from the following types of traineeships:
- short-term (KAE/PX1 Economic Practices short-term, 3 credits)
- long-term (KAE/PX2 Economic Practices long-term, 4 credits)
- traineeships abroad (KAE/PZ International Economic Practices, 5 credits)
Students can find and arrange traineeships for themselves or they can work with the DEMS Traineeship Coordinator to locate and secure their positions. The DEMS has partnered with organisations looking for trainees, and available positions are published on the Department’s FB. Traineeships can be tailored to a student’s bachelor’s or master’s thesis topic.
How to Get Credit for Your Traineeship:
- Select the type of traineeship and identify a location.
- Submit a completed traineeship form before the traineeship begins (the form may be submitted electronically). Contact the DEMS traineeships coordinator, Pavla Slavíčková, Ph.D (email@example.com) before commencing the traineeship.
- When you have finished your traineeship, you must complete a traineeship questionnaire, a final report and an evaluation. These must be submitted to the traineeship coordinator. Your traineeship credit will then be entered into the Stag system.
Companies offering internship opportunities for exchange students:
Europasta SE - divize Adriana (Tři Dvory 97, Litovel)
Moravian Philharmonic Olomouc (Horní nám. 424/23)
contact: Ing. Dana Pluskalová (firstname.lastname@example.org), 585 206 522
Termosolar Hive (Kap. Nálepky 962, Olomouc)